This website is owned and operated by Homebush Out of School Hours Care Inc ABN 36 899 612 868
Your use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”).
HOOSH may revise and update these Terms at any time and your continued usage of this website means you accept those changes.
The information contained on this website is for information purposes and is intended to apply in Australia only. Your use of this website and your reliance on any information provided on this website is solely at your own risk.
You must not, either directly or indirectly:
- use any process to monitor, copy, extract, aggregate or combine information, content or data contained within or accessible through this website;
- unless expressly authorised by HOOSH, use any information on or accessed through the website for any commercial purpose or otherwise for profit or gain; or
- copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display, any part of any content from the this website without HOOSH’s prior written permission.
All information on this website is owned by HOOSH or its licensors, unless otherwise stated.
While HOOSH aims to ensure that the information in this website is correct, sometimes errors do occur. HOOSH makes no representation or warranty with respect to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information provided.
This website may contain links to other internet sites operated by third parties. The provision of any of these links does not represent an endorsement by HOOSH of those internet sites, nor does HOOSH make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in those internet sites.
To the maximum extent permitted by law (including without limitation the Australian Consumer Law), HOOSH is not liable to you or anyone else for any of the following.
- Any decision, action or inaction taken by you in reliance on the information in, or connected with, this site.
- Any losses, costs or damages suffered or incurred by you, including (without limitation) direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages in connection with the website.
- Your use or misuse of this website or any information or material contained in this website.
- The loss or modification of information or material transmitted to or from this website.
- Any defect, technical problem or virus attached to or arising from this website.
- Your inability to access or use the website or any material on the website.
- The loss of confidentiality in any information or material transmitted to or from the website.
These Terms are governed by the law in force in the state of New South Wales, Australia.